Saturday, June 18, 2011


Samir Nasri ingin membuktikan bahawa beliau bukan hanya bagus untuk 1 musim! Selepas persembahan yang mengkagumkan semusim 10/11 dengan memengangi PFA Player Of The Year, dia berazam untuk terus berusaha keras.

As a player, it is hard to stay at the top of your game,I don't want last season to be just a one-off. I want to continue playing at my best and be consistent at the level I was at the start of last season.This is the difference between a good player and a great player - and I know the expectations will be higher on me too.

Nasri akan terus dikaitkan dengan kebanyakkan kelab besar, tapi hanya mahu kekal bermain buat masa sekarang di Arsenal. Beliau berkata lagi:

As a team, we all realise now what we need to do to win a trophy,"We had everything to be champions, but if you look at it, every time we played to go top of the league, we never did.In terms of talent, I feel Arsenal had the best squad of the whole league. We played the best football. We were the best team, even if Manchester United had a good season too.

Nasri masih belum menandatangi sebarang sambungan kontrak lagi, hanye menunggu tawaran yang berkenan dihati oleh Arsene baru la dia sign. Semua peminat pasti mahukan dia ini menyarung jersi Arsenal season depan. Dengan performance season lepas nasri menambah:

We have improved so much, and if the boss adds some good players, I really believe a trophy will be won.


Defend Arsenal Djourou menegaskan bahawa ini adalah musim terbaik beliau bermain penuh dengan bukan major injuries pun la. Dia telah memberitahu lagi bahawa sedia bermati-matian untuk mendapat tempat dimata Si Arsene ini walaupun arsene sedia melabur untuk menguatkan lagi bahagian defend. Kecederaan bahu yang dihadapi semasa perlawanan FA cup menentang ManSetan tidak la terlalu lama. Dengan Perlawanan pre-season, Djourou berkata:

It was good for me to come back into the team, after the hard year I had with injury, to come back and play that well was very good.I’ve been here a long time, I want to keep my place and become a better player. When you play in the top flight each player has to push himself and battle for his place, and I am no different.I know I can improve and that I have a lot in me, so now I have to improve in time for pre-season and be ready for the team.Last season, I had a little shoulder injury at the end, but I think overall it was very good for me.I hope it’s the case that other players look to me because I have experience, and that the manager continues to have confidence in me.

Mungkin juga terlalu banyak beban, kadang-kala memang perlu juga backup team yang cukup mantap untuk menyokong 1st team. Aq pon masih menunggu new signing ne. :)

Tagged:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment